1994-05-31 - The Cypherpunks’ Electronic Book

Header Data

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ff35173bc68c0267951135715e114651a1df3561bea7adc39c3bb32f19b0735
Message ID: <9405310459.AA00802@ah.com>
Reply To: <9405302207.AA22877@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-31 04:52:08 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 30 May 94 21:52:08 PDT

Raw message

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
Date: Mon, 30 May 94 21:52:08 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The Cypherpunks' Electronic Book

>			   CEB CAN START NOW
>      All that it takes to start CEB is some cooperation from Eric Hughes
>   in making some changes to Majordomo & in appointing referees.

I'm afraid, then, that this project is doomed, because I don't have
time to hack on majordomo.  Gary Jeffers, however, could manage the
whole thing with a cleverly written procmail filter, taking
inspiration from the cypherpunks remailer on how to offer mail servers
from user accounts.

Eric

Thread