1994-05-06 - BANK: quite a bit of interest.

Header Data

From: Matt Thomlinson <phantom@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 78eb6a1ad324bc88253d8d9da2f78596405158cbf1e881594b9defed13658d0f
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9405052313.A10014-0100000@stein1.u.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 5 May 94 23:14:51 PDT

Raw message

From: Matt Thomlinson <phantom@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 May 94 23:14:51 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: BANK: quite a bit of interest.

I've had quite a few people ask for instructions for retreiving the
ghostmarks I promised. Good to see that more people are getting involved.
I'm more than willing to help people get going using the magic money
implementations.

I've just paid the winner of the sonics/nuggets pool. I'm offering 15 more
ghostmarks to the person most closely guessing the spread of the
sonics/nuggets game 5 on saturday. (as a reference, the winner this time
was only within 14 points of the spread!) You need not have your client
installed to enter the pool.

I have a feeling that within the next few weeks we're going to see more
and more items available via ghostmarks/tacky tokens/bakuins. Get set up
now so you can participate later.

Email for info.

mt

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.      phone: (206) 548-9804
Check my home page -- ftp://ftp.u.washington.edu/public/phantom/home.html
PGP 2.2 key available via email, or finger phantom@hardy.u.washington.edu

Thread