1994-05-05 - ANNOUNCEMENT: Preliminary announcement of May physical meeting

Header Data

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7f0d308f0560bf2ea777f2a56e46ac72727bca063df861f8a5239446c346acb9
Message ID: <9405050454.AA02761@ah.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 4 May 94 21:56:16 PDT

Raw message

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 21:56:16 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Preliminary announcement of May physical meeting

PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT
========================

Different Date:

	The May cypherpunks meeting will be May 21, the _third_
	Saturday of the month, for various scheduling reasons.

New Location:

	We will now be meeting at Silicon Graphics, not at Cygnus
	Support as previously.  Thanks to Katy Kislitzin for arranging
	this.

Audio Available:

	We will be doing MBONE.  SGI is already all set up for it.

Theme:

	The theme is "Protocols".  Contributions are encouraged.  If
	you have original work, great.  If you want to digest and
	present a paper from the literature, good.  In either case,
	prearrangement is highly desirable.  Mail hughes@ah.com.

See you then.

Eric

it's like PGP 2.3 and 2.4 (modulo maintenance tweaks) but uses RSAREF
for its crypto.  Thus it is entirely U.S.-legal.

I wonder what Sternlight will say to this.

   Eli   ebrandt@hmc.edu

"Users of PGP 2.5 should be aware that if copies are found outside
 of the U.S. and Canada, they could be charged with contributing
 to a conspiracy to export munitions to a foreign national."

Thread