1994-05-02 - Re: WSJ article on PGP

Header Data

From: Anonymous <mg5n+ea2uj7war2ufizqiqrdidkaii9mfkcwjze6q910g3a6@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: mg5n+anz3ajg8o1yxicqzt6v6qgpg3tkhddpqw3jl%andrew.cmu.edu@netcom.com
Message Hash: 83be6e4b6b7bff1b866e01a44e2caf0a6a2fd46e7aae81dc7b052d9c0c9e2604
Message ID: <Added.EhlKdki00Ui3A=F05j@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <9405021414.AA09520@Central.KeyWest.MPGN.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-02 21:02:58 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 2 May 94 14:02:58 PDT

Raw message

From: Anonymous <mg5n+ea2uj7war2ufizqiqrdidkaii9mfkcwjze6q910g3a6@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 May 94 14:02:58 PDT
To: mg5n+anz3ajg8o1yxicqzt6v6qgpg3tkhddpqw3jl%andrew.cmu.edu@netcom.com
Subject: Re: WSJ article on PGP

Phil Karn Wrote:

> Anybody know if the WSJ accepts letters to the editor by fax or email?
> I've drafted the following letter to the editor, but I couldn't find
> anything but a snail mail address in today's paper.
>
> I *did* send a copy to Mr. Bulkeley's MCI mail address, so please
> do NOT forward it to him again...Phil

What's his MCImail address?  Perhaps some cypherpunks could share with
him their comments on the article, which have been posted to the list.
(Don't tell him where you got the article tho!)

Thread