1994-05-10 - KQED Clipper discussion….

Header Data

From: lile@netcom.com (Lile Elam)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9d418f7dee55982c9698dcc4811949c7450e729d1d03514e90c4e4b32d10841f
Message ID: <199405102236.PAA20371@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 10 May 94 15:36:27 PDT

Raw message

From: lile@netcom.com (Lile Elam)
Date: Tue, 10 May 94 15:36:27 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: KQED Clipper discussion....

Hi folks,

Is anyone up for discussing the Clipper and why it's bad for us
on KQED this thursday night?

Please let me know and I will forward your name to Russel.
I might not be able to make it because I am having my art
photographed that night...  It will soon be scanned and
available on a WWW site...

thanks,

-lile

Date: Tue, 10 May 94 13:17:07 PDT
From: Russell Brand <brand@reasoning.com>
To: lile@netcom.com
Subject: KQED is doing something on CLIPPER Thursday night and needs some help

As best I understand it (which may not be very well), Robin Giattassio-Mall
(who produces the FORUM series) is looking for a host/expert for disussion of
the online fight against clipper.  I have a law school final that night.  I
thought you might be interested in acting in my place.  If so, please call her
directly to get the details.  I am asking four of five people to give her a
call and hopefully one of you will be free and able to help her.    I haven't
given her your name.

Her number is 415 553 2190

Let me know if you get recruited or get a better idea of what is going on that
I have.    (this is the same group that was going to be
putting on the show Thursday morning and had asked about your FOIA stuff)

Thread