1994-05-31 - Re: “lifeguard(?)”: bullet tracking system???

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
To: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Message Hash: a1c38ad2a82c8b99c3b03e12c33714177fdfb473edb374369a72231a00d01290
Message ID: <9405311239.AA16025@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <9405301352.AA01278@prism.poly.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-31 12:39:53 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 31 May 94 05:39:53 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 94 05:39:53 PDT
To: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Subject: Re: "lifeguard(?)": bullet tracking system???

There are hundreds of interesting topics to discuss. We have only a
limited amount of "cycles" available. There are other mailing lists
for general political topics. This one is for cryptography. If
Lifeguard is relevant, why not discuss, say, the War on Drugs,
Clinton's health care plan, or the state of New York's subways?

Perry

Arsen Ray Arachelian says:
> > What's the relevance to crypto or politics of lifeguard?
>
> What's the relevance of microphones in Dunkin Donuts?  What's the relevance o
> Digital Telephony II?  What's the relevance of 1984?  What's the relevance
> of yet another use of technology by Uncle Sam to strenghen law enforcement
> and the millitary?
>
> I'm surprised at you Eric...  I'd expected you jump on this from the other
> side...

Thread