1994-05-25 - Re: removed from list….

Header Data

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a42409adceb78d7650808e0d554a43c0e3b6e144cc07b76322d1dfa2f7a0e405
Message ID: <199405252358.AAA05623@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 25 May 94 16:58:33 PDT

Raw message

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 16:58:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: removed from list....

	From: joshua geller <joshua@cae.retix.com>

	there was a mass unsubscribing, probably from nalbandian.

	so it is very likely that you did nothing whatever and
	that no one is pissed off at you.

	eric wouldn't unsubscribe you without telling you why it
	was happening and asking you to stop whatever it was that
	was causing to be frustrated.

Actually I was speaking to lile recently and she said that she was
removed from the list *after* resubscribing successfully after
the mass removal.  Something funny is going on.  Anyway, if she wasn't
taken off by eric, maybe you could resub her?  I think she's sloped
off in a huff assuming she was thrown out deliberately :-(