1994-05-06 - Re: i

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a69bd3968e759064df25b936b8c2a868d3103b458a50a8e85eb5df7b4714019c
Message ID: <9405061652.AA15641@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 May 94 09:53:11 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 09:53:11 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: i

Some nobody writes

>should you be interested in congratulating jim nalbandian for his
>recent well thought out and highly intellectual contributions to the list
>feel free to contact him personally

and then treats us to what he purports to be Mr. Nalbandian's phone number
and address.

While I would be willing to bet that my opinion of Mr. Nalbandian is not
the least bit higher than that of anyone else on the list, I can't say I'm
much impressed with the dedication to personal privacy manifested by the
above-quoted nobody.

"Privacy: it's for everybody.  Well, everybody I _agree_ with, who hasn't
pissed me off too much recently..."

Whoever you are, nobody, you're a hypocrite and a coward.  As utterly
bereft of intelligence, cluefulness and common decency as Mr. Nalbandian is
(and make no mistake: he _is_), in my book you are easily ten times worse.

At least Mr. Nalbandian is forthright enough to be clueless in such a way
that offended parties can respond to him directly.  You, on the other hand,
are no better than the sort of hapless fuck who writes the phone numbers of
women who have refused to go out with him in men's room toilet stalls, an
experience with which I imagine you might have more than a passing
familiarity.

The same goes for anyone who would attempt to _use_ this information.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread