1994-05-11 - Re: Here they come…

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: aa378a4b6f56357e26e75e79cdb6210a6e0f77214767a0ce82105b0a6039fa13
Message ID: <9405111804.AA05260@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 94 11:05:17 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 11:05:17 PDT
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Here they come...

>> I am sure that many Americans would have no objection to similar laws.
>
>I would make that "most Americans".  But only after they finish their
>current crusade to bring back flogging. :)

Robin Williams once made the interesting observation that, if you were
convicted of sodomy in Georgia, the punishment you were likely to receive
consisted of being locked in a cell with somebody who would sodomize you.

I'm starting to wonder whether we're liable to see laws passed punishing
practioners of sadomasochism with flogging...

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread