1994-05-06 - Re: The Value of Money (fwd)

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com
Message Hash: bed617ce8bdf289445d30709b5446f3b62a72bed5af97d2e5454bbb02d4dd463
Message ID: <199405060837.AA18285@access1.digex.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 May 94 01:37:38 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 01:37:38 PDT
To: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com
Subject: Re: The Value of Money (fwd)

->
 Oh you must be investing in the junk bond market. You know that
there is over $10,000,000,000 's in the US bond market. Oh, of
course you did. You are one of those Internet people that only
exists on the net. By the way what type of indicators could I use
on a global fund to maximize profit and reduce risk. You computer
hackers know everyting, do'nt you? Or do you just play with play
money?   :{)}

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com

It's people like this that make me seriously rethink my anti-gun
regulation stance.

-uni- (Dark)

Thread