1994-05-06 - Re: Bunch of Clueless Idiots (fwd)

Header Data

From: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com (Jim Nalbandian)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cebfc2adf679aac123e544f46424a293592ead4806b9125b69733eb79a1848f1
Message ID: <193@lassie.lassie.uucp>
Raw Date: Fri, 6 May 94 01:29:33 PDT

Raw message

From: lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com (Jim Nalbandian)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 01:29:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Bunch of Clueless Idiots (fwd)

>Good riddance. Another clueless twit storms off in anger.

AH your fuckin' mother is a clueless twitt!!

>As it happens, I made my comments about the assault weapon ban on
>talk.politics.guns," reporting the 216-214 vote within 3 minutes of
>ts happening (I watched the debate live on C-SPAN). As the owner of
>so-called assault weapons, lacking any paperwork to "prove" I
>bought them, I'm possibly going to face prosecution. Yes, I'm
>angry. Yes, I consider the 216 who voted to make me a criminal
>pieces of shit.

And well you should be, it infringes on your rights

> But I don't vent my anger by shitting on 700 other people, as you
>just did. You lost it, dude, and now you're gonna pay the price.
>Good riddance.

I have'nt gone anywhere yet

> Strong crypto will not happen if jerks like Nabalandian, who I've
>never seen contribue a shred of content to this list, foam at the

 I just did

Yeh obviosly all crypto is week, let's write a new program to
replace the new crypto program we write next week. Fuck everybody
Knows only cool people on Internet deserve crypto. Everybody else
is CLUELESS oh omnipotent one.

--
          * Spelling errors are intentional and international *
        Jim Nalbandian       netcomsv!lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com

Thread