1994-05-20 - RSA’s “Sink Clipper” poster

Header Data

From: snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Bob Snyder)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ea4e65152f309d34051404c11d299c2ba7fd92d1aa9d1f1abfb993455fd8c2d9
Message ID: <199405202336.TAA13012@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 May 94 16:37:28 PDT

Raw message

From: snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Bob Snyder)
Date: Fri, 20 May 94 16:37:28 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RSA's "Sink Clipper" poster

Got home today, and found a poster tube attached to my doorknob.  Inside I
found a poster from RSADSI ("Because some things are better left unread.")
with the picture of a ship going down and the words "Sink Clipper!" on it.
It's not a bad poster, saying how Clipper "allows government to eavesdrop
on the communications of criminals, suspects, and unfortunately,
law-abiding citizens alike," and lists what you can do to stop it.
(Boycott, write Washington, and, of course, buy only real RSA products :-)
)

It's a pretty good poster.  I believe I got it because I inquired of their
various products and PEM services a while back.  I don't know what their
policy is, but I don't suppose it'd hurt to mail info@rsa.com and ask.

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu                       finger for RIPEM public key