1994-05-06 - Re: Bunch of Clueless Idiots

Header Data

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
To: Jim Nalbandian <lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com>
Message Hash: fd633b24d3e7f92828be26ada4df434c5457044080065a74aa5f83faceef23df
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9405060856.A4951-0100000@crl.crl.com>
Reply To: <174@lassie.lassie.uucp>
UTC Datetime: 1994-05-06 15:29:28 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 May 94 08:29:28 PDT

Raw message

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 08:29:28 PDT
To: Jim Nalbandian <lassie!jim%lassie@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Bunch of Clueless Idiots

C'punks,

On Thu, 5 May 1994, Jim Nalbandian ranted:

> I see nobody mentioned the infringment of the second amendment by
> the assault weapons ban . . . Another piece of the constitution
> falls. Gee, what article of the constitution protects the right to
> cryptography? What are you going to do when they take it away from
> you. Probly nothing. . . clickish . . . You my friend are the ASSHOlE.
> . . . Personly I think YOU are too stupid (OHHH I can
> program a computer) and lack the social skills to distribute
> crypto software to the masses. . . YOU PEOPLE
> ARE FOOLS AND HAVE TO MUCH SELF IMPORTANCE IN YOUR SMALL LITTLE
> HEADS, NOTHING EXISTS OF OF INTERNET! WRONG THE REAL WORLD DOES!!!
> BY NOT DISTRIBUTING TO THE MASSES YOU WILL LOSE (oh you can ftp to
> toilet.flush /urinal/cookies/). WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR PRESIOS CRYPTO
> AWAY, THEY WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS. (and it
> serves you right). FUCK IT NEVER MIND
> . . .
> No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest
> reason for the people to retain  there right to keep and bear arms
> is as a last  resort to  protect  themselves  against  tyranny  in
> government. <-------- Thomas Jefferson                            --

I have fought for the Second Amendment for many years, as have many
members of this list.  This guy is one loon, however, whom I would be
sorely tempted to disarm, had I the power.  Geez, talk about social
skills!

[Insert standard quip about compliance with medication regimen.]

 S a n d y

The Left Handed Gun

Thread