1994-06-09 - Re: Regarding my 500/1 Lurk/Post ratio

Header Data

From: Sameer <sameer@soda.berkeley.edu>
To: agarcia@sugar.NeoSoft.COM (Anthony Garcia)
Message Hash: 0525e09b180ec0dd57a284d88912b228dc11818d261f86edbbc406b8d891a467
Message ID: <199406092006.NAA03399@soda.berkeley.edu>
Reply To: <199406090450.AA04878@sugar.NeoSoft.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-09 20:06:32 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 13:06:32 PDT

Raw message

From: Sameer <sameer@soda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 13:06:32 PDT
To: agarcia@sugar.NeoSoft.COM (Anthony Garcia)
Subject: Re: Regarding my 500/1 Lurk/Post ratio

> an anonymous poster says:
>
>    funny think about garcia, his first time ever post on c'punx was about
>    larry too......  strange times indeed when a newbie bursts on the scene
>    knowing all about us
>
>    [deleted: A January post of mine.  Ah, a fellow completist archiver...]
>
> I got on Cypherpunks last year when Clipper was first announced; I'd
> been aware of it before then due to Tim May's crossposts to the
> Extropians list.  I've been lurking here since then.  I don't post
> much, mainly because I don't have the time.  My offhand remark about
> LD was due to having been recently watching his strange self-flaming
> behavior in various newsgroups; I'd thought I'd throw out some bait to

	I'll vouch for the fact that Tony Garcia has been on the list since
at least last May or so of 1993. I had the opportunity to meet him in
Missouri around that time.

Thread