1994-06-17 - Bart Nagel in Mondo

Header Data

From: Dave Otto <dave@marvin.jta.edd.ca.gov>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 154dbccad106a9d7b98f06bd479f7e8afb4543cef0c78d89cf0c23c0918bfc98
Message ID: <9406171538.AA11713@marvin.jta.edd.ca.gov>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 08:38:44 PDT

Raw message

From: Dave Otto <dave@marvin.jta.edd.ca.gov>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 94 08:38:44 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Bart Nagel in Mondo

Check out the lead article in the "Summer 94" issue of _Mondo2000_.
It is a spoof by Bart Nagel that starts off sounding like steganography.

The article basically states that the photo-journalist-publisher industry
is proposing that all images be encoded using stego techniques to contain
unique identifiers that would prevent copy infringements.  The article
starts in a *VERY* believable fashion before trailing off into an obvious
spoof.  Very well done.

        Dave Otto -- dave@marvin.jta.edd.ca.gov -- daveotto@acm.org
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"     [the Great Oz]
    {I *DO* have a life, it's just that my kids are using it right now!}

Thread