1994-06-18 - ANOTHER CELLULAR VIC

Header Data

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 57b776f0981ffba4d6d7e985577b33731b5bd03aa276323f775dd194103572fe
Message ID: <199406181924.MAA12284@netcom11.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Jun 94 12:24:26 PDT

Raw message

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 94 12:24:26 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: ANOTHER CELLULAR VIC

To: cypherpunks@toad.com

KK> Bear in mind that OJ himself placed a call to 911.  You sort of expect
KK> to lose some of your privacy when you do that.

Actually OJ called his ex-wifes condo, her father answered, OJ said he
was coming over to kill himself, the father ran out yelling "Call 911".

But yes, I would want my cell phone number to appear on the 911
dispatchers screen too.

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *

Thread