1994-06-20 - MAIL: anon mailing list

Header Data

From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 60dd67b81f071c3e7a0ab9e6e08fbca98c100179d8b3052237fd8f1a9e5af905
Message ID: <9406200003.AA17728@flammulated.owlnet.rice.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Jun 94 17:04:02 PDT

Raw message

From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 94 17:04:02 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

--
Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu
2.3: 5AD633;   D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

Thread