1994-06-10 - (None)

Header Data

From: Jeff Gostin <jgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7b77fbfc402e4b80082f08f4c3114bf9e7f0ee598dd36e381a53e0a1aef8d348
Message ID: <940610164900W2Wjgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 14:50:51 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Gostin <jgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 14:50:51 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (None)

Paul Schauble <pls@crl.com> writes:

> Can I do this with crypto technology? Can I send someone a message, and
> possible a program, such that the message can only be decrypted after a
> predetermined date?
     Easy to do! Send out encrypted text, along with a plaintext note
explaining that the information is time sensitive. Further explain that
the key needed to undo the encryption will be sent out at the appropriate
time. Then, just sit tight, and wait for the time to come.

                                        --Jeff
--
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|

Thread