1994-06-09 - CYBERSPACE IS BY NAT

Header Data

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7e32a1a24a82328eded3cba3caca9f8c19fd271d46d6b11da10245f3825a2df0
Message ID: <199406090503.WAA14786@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Jun 94 22:04:07 PDT

Raw message

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 94 22:04:07 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: CYBERSPACE IS BY NAT

To: cypherpunks@toad.com

RR> > skinheads were jailed for conspiracy to bomb an synagogue, however
RR> > synagogue had not actually been bombed.  They went to prison.

RR>  For a group to comit conspiracy they have to actually do something ot
RR> just talk about it.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.  The skinheads had amassed guns and
bombs and were clearly past the just-speculating stage.

RR> It is my understanding that conspiracy is a felony even if the crime
RR> is a misdemeanor...

Something which is as legalistically demented as ITAR not allowing the
PGP EXE to be exported but which does allow the source and detailed file
format changes to be exported!

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *

Thread