1994-06-26 - Re: MacPGP2.6

Header Data

From: “Joseph R. Rach” <r6788@hopi.dtcc.edu>
To: “Jeffrey I. Schiller” <ndw1@columbia.edu>
Message Hash: 9c88016b8ea7b6542a5920593c86d3ced48dbebe1d3b6aeb5904246eeb8c28bb
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9406252124.A16956-0100000@hopi.dtcc.edu>
Reply To: <9406260027.AA11131@big-screw>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-26 01:21:46 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Jun 94 18:21:46 PDT

Raw message

From: "Joseph R. Rach" <r6788@hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 94 18:21:46 PDT
To: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <ndw1@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: MacPGP2.6

Thanx,

  I got it to work finally!!! I have to change config.txt and restart the
application in order to use both keys. The menu after selecting file-
encrypt/sign no longer exists? Is the wipe file option still part of the
program?

  I'd like to suggest that the next release of USA legal MacPGP have the
option to choose MyName within the program. It's a pain to edit config.txt,
quit, and restart the program everytime you want to choose a different
secret key.

  I congradulate all the work and effort put into this program. It's truely
amasing.

                              Thanks again...
                      Joseph R. Rach <r6788@hopi.dtcc.edu>
                    Delaware Technical and Community College

Thread