1994-06-06 - Re: Unicorn vs. tmp@netcom

Header Data

From: mech@eff.org (Stanton McCandlish)
To: eff-mail-cypherpunks@eff.org
Message Hash: afc0ffa57f7adf3085c447e2d10e7967f362c43fd6b884d32e65587ee8417529
Message ID: <2svca0$1rl@eff.org>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9405261102.A4118-0100000@io.org>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-06 14:36:55 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 07:36:55 PDT

Raw message

From: mech@eff.org (Stanton McCandlish)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 07:36:55 PDT
To: eff-mail-cypherpunks@eff.org
Subject: Re: Unicorn vs. tmp@netcom

> Was it Rousseau who said, "First, we kill all the lawyers"?

No.  This was a fictional criminal in Shakespeare (and the Bard makes it
clear it is not his opinion, but the opinion of an idiot; Shakespeare is
frequently quoted out of context on that one, as if he agreed with the
sentiment).  Other's may find it witty or stupid, for one reason or
another, of course (YMMV).
--
Stanton McCandlish * mech@eff.org * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G