1994-06-22 - Re: OJ`S CELL PHONE

Header Data

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
To: Phil Karn <karn@qualcomm.com>
Message Hash: be51c55e1af7e35905f8de6ecf9a2f2c0e97c19d44cfa272125a29c778beea3a
Message ID: <9406221147.AA08792@fnord.lehman.com>
Reply To: <199406220857.BAA03608@servo.qualcomm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-22 11:48:20 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 04:48:20 PDT

Raw message

From: Rick Busdiecker <rfb@lehman.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 04:48:20 PDT
To: Phil Karn <karn@qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: OJ`S CELL PHONE

    Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 01:57:04 -0700
    From: Phil Karn <karn@qualcomm.com>

    I should have added in my remarks about registration that one very
    easy way to "ping" a cellular phone is to call it.

My wife said that some news show last night, maybe it was the Baba
Wawa thing, was saying that the current police story on OJ is that
someone called the police saying that they thought they saw OJ in the
Bronco.  Then the police called OJ on the cellular to start
pinpointing his location.  Presumeably, they'd already figured out
who's Bronco it was . . . .

			Rick

Thread