1994-06-13 - Re: back to programming projects…

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
To: bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204)
Message Hash: e2025ca62cc608dc8f526e786da3c3625b01a7036c71edacf08e57cb12e6aa39
Message ID: <199406131518.KAA17946@zoom.bga.com>
Reply To: <9406130447.AA28053@anchor.ho.att.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-13 15:18:47 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 08:18:47 PDT

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 08:18:47 PDT
To: bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204)
Subject: Re: back to programming projects...

> Hmmm - looks like you need a mechanism for setting up keys other than
> for registered users - after all, one thing they will presumably want
> to do is send anonymous mail to other remailers, with the mail
> to those systems going out encrypted.
>
> 		Bill

What I envision here is that the user will have to setup the keys for the
various accounts on other re-mailers. The only other option I have is to
make a header switch such that the outgoing is clear-text.

I am not shure if I want to support this feature or not. What I had intended
was to build it to support person to person transmissions w/ the anon built
in to make traffic analysis by address harder. I will have to look at
chaining.

Thanks for the input...

Thread