1994-06-29 - NSA Agents Threaten to Kill Bidzos of RSA?

Header Data

From: jim@RSA.COM (Jim Bidzos)
To: pcw@access.digex.net
Message Hash: ea54d5d99f7ccc1c99f270aa8cc52fb2c969aabd7c8b8f5e29ed429746f9fac0
Message ID: <9406290514.AA02321@RSA.COM>
Reply To: <199406280049.AA20853@access2.digex.net>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-29 05:21:57 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 22:21:57 -0700

Raw message

From: jim@RSA.COM (Jim Bidzos)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 1994 22:21:57 -0700
To: pcw@access.digex.net
Subject: NSA Agents Threaten to Kill Bidzos of RSA?

Everything reported in the Merc News is true. I am certain that he was
not speaking for the agency, but when it happened he was quite
serious, at least appeared to be.  There was a long silence after he
made the threat, with a staring contest.  He was quite intense.

I respect and trust the other two who were in the room (they were
shocked and literally speechless, staring into their laps) and plan to
ask NSA for a written apology and confirmation that he was not
speaking for the agency. We'll see if I get it.  If the incident made
it into their trip reports, I have a chance of getting a letter.

..end..