1994-06-21 - Re: Beware of Roman Catholic Corruption

Header Data

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ebd66265702b849e415046663837a82c4afb00fdd0d14aef12bf399101df6dc4
Message ID: <199406211416.HAA22421@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 21 Jun 94 07:15:17 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 94 07:15:17 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Beware of Roman Catholic Corruption

Ralph.Stokes@f1611.n375.z1.fidonet.org (Ralph Stokes) Spammed thusly:

> Beware of the Satanic conspiracy of the WHORISH Roman Catholic Church.  The
> Pope and his puppets have attempted to infiltrate and subvert the
> Protestant Christian church using corrupt modern translations of the Bible.
> These are nothing more than religious filth that have spewed forth from the
                                                        ^^^^^^
> deceitful pens of Satan-inspired men in league with the Vatican.

Intersting word, "spewed".  It's a synonym for "vomited".  If you'd get
your head out of your ass and out of the 17th century, you'd realize that
the slang expression "to Ralph" also refers to vomiting.  And that's
exactly what you've done all over the Internet, RALPH!

--- piss-ass stuff deleted ---

> Don't let them lure you into following them into Hell.
                                                   ^^^^
Like any fire, it would require STOKing, would it not?  Gee, you were sort
of appropriately named, weren't you?  When somebody asks what your job is
in Hell, it can be said Ralph stokes.

--- more ass dung nuked ---

> For further information regarding this damnable Satanic conspiracy, contact
> me:
>
>     Ralph Stokes, sysop                 King James Bible BBS, Millbrook, AL
>     Internet address: ralph.stokes@f1611.n375.z1.fidonet.org
>     Fidonet address: Ralph Stokes (1:375/1611)
>     BBS #: (205) 285-5948

Those who have endured your incessant blathering over in Fido land tell me
that you've said a few quotable things, such as "G-d is a Devil", "El
Shaddai is Satan", and "all the words in the King James Bible are God's
pure words, including 'pisseth', 'ass', 'bastard', and 'dung'".  Therefore,
I've tried to avoid "profanity" in my response and use only the words that
you consider "pure".  Thus' let me say, "Pisseth upon thy ass, thou bastard
who eateth dung".

May your wife (if you can even attract/keep one) "Bobbitize" you.  Can I
recommend a good doctor?  Kevorkian!

Go thou and fornicate thyself.  Thou shalt not "Spam" the Internet/Usenet!
with the big kids...

Thread