1994-06-09 - Re: Censoring the Internet

Header Data

From: Jeremiah A Blatz <darklord+@CMU.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: faf7016720665ba021dc4482c64fadf65d4f1b1dc9edf2425b4afd5146b0f8d7
Message ID: <ohxmTq200iV1M1hTUg@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <199406090855.AA01082@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-09 14:32:52 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 07:32:52 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeremiah A Blatz <darklord+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 07:32:52 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Censoring the Internet

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 9-Jun-94 Censoring the Internet
by Duncan Frissell@panix.co
> There won't be a "Waco in Cyberspace" until the feds can figure out how
> to  stuff a couple of hundred BATF and FBI agents with tanks down a
> strand of  glass fiber.

You forgot "and then let the whole thing get leaked to the press and get
said agents get cut to pieced by a bunch of untrained flakes."

Wait, this is starting to sound like Sundevil...

Waco, the Steve Jackson Games for the '90s :-)

Jer

darklord@cmu.edu | "it's not a matter of rights  / it's just a matter of war
finger me for my |  don't have a reason to fight / they never had one before"
   Geek Code and |                                    -Ministry, "Hero"
  PGP public key | http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/

Thread