1994-07-03 - IS IT POSSIBLE?

Header Data

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 036aa786ff703fb453f5d6eb17dde2fbc1d60565c260abb38ca87a9378157f68
Message ID: <199407030356.UAA17472@netcom12.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 2 Jul 94 21:10:11 PDT

Raw message

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 94 21:10:11 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: IS IT POSSIBLE?

To: cypherpunks@toad.com

PP> can put someone on a raft in the middle of a lake plinking away on the
PP> keyboard -- and discern every keystroke from the shoreline.

Then the typing of a passphrase could be intercepted - in the unlikely
event that one is deemed important enough to be monitored by several
people with some presumably expensive equipment - ah well, I'm not going
to worry about it.

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *

Thread