1994-07-22 - comeon**

Header Data

From: “Gary Jeffers” <CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3115028ccd6324d9ca89adf9a44b51b96cad0890a010b612e1863fad9716fc4b
Message ID: <9407220038.AA04732@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 17:38:42 PDT

Raw message

From: "Gary Jeffers" <CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 17:38:42 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: comeon**

   Lefty says I don't have the wit to speak for him. It would take no
wit - just a person with the tastes of a bottom feeder. Lefty, aren't
you the little shit who brutally flamed  Nobody for using a pseudonym?
Lefty? is that your first or last name? Do you have a last name? Are
you sure? Say, hero, what is your true name?
   Lefty, do I have you all wrong, or are you one of those guys who
hang back from a fight till you see your opponent is outnumbered?
                                      PUSH EM BACK! PUSH EM BACK!
                                      WWWAAAYYY  BBBAAACCCK!
                                      BBBEEEAAATTTT   STATE!

Thread