1994-07-08 - Re: (fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)?

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Message Hash: 4dcbebf8a363e09790f99de64f81dfd926893ac39fbd5476dc95feb9179809ff
Message ID: <199407081337.IAA16451@zoom.bga.com>
Reply To: <199407072324.AAA18575@an-teallach.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-08 13:37:52 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Jul 94 06:37:52 PDT

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 94 06:37:52 PDT
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Subject: Re: (fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)?

> Jeezus fucking christ, you're just doing this to wind me up, aren't
> you?

Actually, no. I couldn't care less about what pushes your buttons.
I came across a couple of crypto related usenet messages that were
going in the bit bucket, no reference to them had been made. Yes
I could have typed and typed and typed various messages about them
but it was easier to forward them.

> Any more of these turn up in my mailbox and they get bounced
> straight back to you.  I have to pay by the minute for this
> connection.  Keep it up and you'll pay too, believe me.

I also pay for my accounts out of my own pocket. If you expect to be
active in a field you can expect to have to pay a minimum price to become
competant.

Bounce away, my 'd' key works just fine. I personaly feel such attitudes
are childish but hey, it is a semi-free country - do what you feel is right.

As to making me pay, is this the c-punks mailing list or a shool-yard?

Thread