1994-07-13 - Re: “True Names,” chat with Vinge, and Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 6dac65a1d20a36b466c0d1b9f5c957c675f6c079f2c0d0ebdac0f97a365d967e
Message ID: <9407131332.AA13124@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <199407130630.XAA00700@netcom9.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-13 13:33:34 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 06:33:34 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 06:33:34 PDT
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Re: "True Names," chat with Vinge, and Cypherpunks

Timothy C. May says:
> He was very interested to hear about the Cypherpunks--he said he'd
> gotten some articles forwarded to him. He may attend the September
> meeting by M-BONE...Eric Hughes plans to contact Phil Karn to see if a
> San Diego hookup is possible for that meeting.

Considering that we couldn't manage to get JI and Matt Blaze on for
the swIPe session, if anyone really wants to do this it should be
worked on several days in advance of the meeting...

Perry

Thread