1994-07-30 - Re: NYET to censors, REPOST

Header Data

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
To: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Message Hash: 7519b0f73685eb6a3be7c3a8408ccf96325d56734b0560da17c8fc1e387fdf9e
Message ID: <199407300507.WAA07462@netcom7.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 22:07:53 PDT

Raw message

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 22:07:53 PDT
To: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Subject: Re: NYET to censors, REPOST

>C'punks,
>
>On Fri, 29 Jul 1994, Lucky Green wrote:

>> The christian right is attempting to keep their children in ignorance...
>
>No need to alienate folks, Lucky.  LOTS of folks, of all political and
>religious persuasions are attempting to keep their children ignorant of
>one thing or another.  Anyone who thinks it's only the so-call "Christian
>Right," is living in denial.

I agree. The environmental fascists on the 'left' and the "don't you
deviate from the mainstream" masses in the 'middle' are no better. I
believe that children are best exposed to everything out there at an early
age, because exposed they will be, rest assured.

>> "Daddy, do you know how to perform a genuine French duck fuck?"
>> "Gasp!"
>> "Well, we do. Would you like to know?"
>
>Hell, Lucky, *I* haven't got a clue.  How does it go?

I am not sure if explaining this under my own name would be wise at this
point in time. Perhaps someone else would like to elaborate through a
remailer?

-- Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>  PGP public key by finger

Thread