1994-07-26 - Re: My anonymous remaile

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Message Hash: 791cefe08de79df288d6e6a8218e5bb20a3521ac0f46c6a3f6c28f2cde226316
Message ID: <9407262246.AA02924@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <199407261736.SAA25510@an-teallach.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-26 22:59:38 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 15:59:38 PDT

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 15:59:38 PDT
To: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Subject: Re: My anonymous remaile

> : At the end of the day, at a certain hour agreed upon by the remailer operators,
> : the remailer will split up its cached messages and split them among several
>
> All sounds reasonble *except*... this is the internet, man!  We can afford
> to do this once every 15 minutes, can't we?

That depends on whether or not you want to prevent spamming, and are willing
to waste bandwidth.  If you've got it, it's not a problem.  If you're running
your remailer on a system you don't own whose admins aren't going to be happy
about the extra traffic, you won't.

Thread