1994-07-16 - Re: Leaving the Country

Header Data

From: Berzerk <berzerk@xmission.xmission.com>
To: “Timothy C. May” <tcmay@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 8782135656880e4552ae51453ed9f5bf2ecac4e74082a6284aee474335a927a3
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9407152117.A25131-0100000@xmission>
Reply To: <199407152352.QAA06814@netcom14.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-16 03:48:47 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 20:48:47 PDT

Raw message

From: Berzerk <berzerk@xmission.xmission.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 20:48:47 PDT
To: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Leaving the Country

On Fri, 15 Jul 1994, Timothy C. May wrote:
> Roger, you ain't no mad dog libertarian if you haven't read "The Moon
> is a Harsh Mistress," by Heinlein of course, and from whence came the
This is way out there, but I no longer read fiction.  I stoped at about
40 fiction books, and did most of my reading in the non-fiction section.
Having read the entire encyclopidia of science and technology by the time
I was 8, I established a love of dry technical reading.

Roger, a nerds nerd, and a mans man, Bryner.
We now return you to on-topic mesages.

Thread