1994-07-12 - The Detweiler Files

Header Data

From: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9925278c1e503b69dc3d6ef6c9660a491bea5b6b3004ea58424b9db15471dc34
Message ID: <gate.H8y0oc1w165w@dxm.ernet.in>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 16:55:50 PDT

Raw message

From: rishab@dxm.ernet.in
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 16:55:50 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The Detweiler Files

jamiel@sybase.com (Jamie Lawrence):
> I have a writing assignment coming up (nothing to do
> with much that is talked about on this list), and some
> example posts by Detweiler could be really handy as
> references. I have one from a long time ago, but could
> use some others- anybody save any for posterity? If so,
> could you forward me a couple of juicy ones?

I have about 580k of 'Detweiler files'. These are sorted by mail from his
presumed identities, mail to them and relevant mail about him. Separately
stored are some of his gems, including his roman torture piece and S Boxx's
poetry.

You can't ftp _in_ to my SLIP node, but I can ftp it to some place convenient.
Compressed, it should be about 200k (ZIP).

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
rishab@dxm.ernet.in                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA

Thread