1994-07-28 - What can one do for remail operators?

Header Data

From: Tommy the Tourist (Anon User) <nobody@soda.Berkeley.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9c7183821cd6b435999a2d8dcc4c61102da23fbd0298147cf8a9136089d8765d
Message ID: <199407281239.FAA29184@soda.Berkeley.EDU>
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 05:39:37 PDT

Raw message

From: Tommy the Tourist (Anon User) <nobody@soda.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 05:39:37 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: What can one do for remail operators?

I am interested in doing something to support the remailer operators
that put their necks on the line for us cypherpunks.

I have noticed people like Detweiler (dunno who he is) who are basically
awed by the fact that a remailer crashes when you send your VM swap
file through it, or people using it to do "nanny-nanny-boo-boo, you
can't catch me, so pween off" messages, et al.

I would like to something in support of these people who are noble
enough to keep things running even when EVERYONE it seems is out
to get them.

If I knew any around here, they would get a free beer, and if
the operator of Soda's remailer or Julf was in my area, they
would get the whole keg ;).

------------
To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
remailer@soda.berkeley.edu, starting your message with
the following 8 lines:
::
Response-Key: ideaclipper

====Encrypted-Sender-Begin====
MI@```%A_^P;+]AB?X=];G11ZU97K(ZZQ%(8AU>834+"Y)5E3KUBX2/<MQ>'(
MBT+==!$N]6_?T:4C:5,Q,BAM)?]<+`\GIHV&$_?,,`(NIK"[)^,Y)\9:_QL[
#\H'B
====Encrypted-Sender-End====

Thread