1994-07-26 - Re: LITTLE BROTHER INSIDE

Header Data

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
To: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Message Hash: a5d61d69706bb004358e87fe4bbce2e6230844c79ed4d9a10a08f005dbc26bb1
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9407260827.A728-0100000@crl2.crl.com>
Reply To: <199407261305.IAA03020@zoom.bga.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-26 15:49:42 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 08:49:42 PDT

Raw message

From: Sandy Sandfort <sandfort@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 94 08:49:42 PDT
To: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Subject: Re: LITTLE BROTHER INSIDE

C'punks,

On Tue, 26 Jul 1994, Jim choate wrote:

> . . .
> This would of course assume that the police were silly enough to
> use the disk and such from your machine in your machine. From my
> experience w/ Mentor and Erik Blookaxe during Operation Sun Devil this
> is not very realistic....Also it would only work
> once. Thereafter they would either examine the equipment in a Farady Cage
> or else start doing pager rental scans prior to seizure.

I'm not so sure.  Operation Sun Devil was a more sophisticated operation
than the average cops run.  Cops, for the most part, are incredibly lazy
and stupid.  I think you could count on lots of them not doing it right.

 S a n d y

Thread