1994-07-01 - Where is SecureDevice? wuarchive directory missing..

Header Data

From: Philippe Nave <pdn@msmail.dr.att.com>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: b861e4663d551324abe31cc9a8d03faf96e6e1c41a5aca4c6223463e6f0bf017
Message ID: <2E12F1FB@mspost.dr.att.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 17:24:57 PDT

Raw message

From: Philippe Nave <pdn@msmail.dr.att.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 17:24:57 PDT
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Where is SecureDevice? wuarchive directory missing..

Hello, all!

I have just changed jobs within the company, and now I
find that my PC is not as secure as I'd like. (Long
story.) I'm looking for SecureDevice, hoping that
it will let me create a secure area on my hard drive.
I ftp'ed to wuarchive.wustl.edu, changed directory
to /pub/msdos_uploads, then tried to change directory
to cryptography only to find that the directory
does not exist!

Pointers? Suggestions? Thanks for your time!

    Philippe Nave

P.S. Does anybody have a FAQ or something about how to
integrate PGP with Microsoft Mail? (Note the lack of
a PGP signature while I'm getting my act together..)

Thread