1994-07-23 - wanted SueDNym messages

Header Data

From: Arsen Ray Arachelian <rarachel@prism.poly.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d231f416c2db7c73c659d2a15a77a730194fcf29eaba9acd72b1e51637801f4a
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9407230234.A12523-a100000@prism.poly.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Jul 94 00:07:10 PDT

Raw message

From: Arsen Ray Arachelian <rarachel@prism.poly.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 94 00:07:10 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: wanted SueDNym messages

If you have copies of the posts posted by Sue D Nym, please pass them my
way.  I have a new toy I'm working on and I just fed it D*weiler's
messages to it as archived by Rishab Aiyer Ghosh.  I'd like to feed it
Sue's message and see what it comes up with.  Also send any other
suspected or actual D*weiler messages.

BTW: This new toy is now in Alpha testing. It's called
M E D U S A's  T E N T A C L E S.  (I'm deliberatly munging up the names
with spaces and such to get around your kill files as I belive this
program may be of use to you, especially if you have our friend Det in
your kill file.

(I feel like I can't say the name of demon for fear of summoning it. :-)
This is more like for the fear of killing this message. <g>)

Thanx for your time....

Ain't Fuzzy Logic Grand?

Thread