1994-07-01 - Re: Devil’s advocate

Header Data

From: Roger Bryner <bryner@atlas.chem.utah.edu>
To: Jim Gillogly <jim@acm.org>
Message Hash: e672f806df4c7332cd0325978a3560d0e5b977b3dd33cbf46de387f4d01b21cc
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9406302357.A22501-0100000@atlas.chem.utah.edu>
Reply To: <9407010127.AA13673@mycroft.rand.org>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-01 05:44:51 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 22:44:51 PDT

Raw message

From: Roger Bryner <bryner@atlas.chem.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 94 22:44:51 PDT
To: Jim Gillogly <jim@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Devil's advocate

On Thu, 30 Jun 1994, Jim Gillogly wrote:
> > Anonymous User <nobody@soda.berkeley.edu> writes:
> > I see an argument of "what do you need to protect so badly that Clipper
> > cannot work?  Are you doing something ILLEGAL?  Clipper works, and only
Let me add:

We, a concerned citizen group, are investigating *you(r orginisation)*  for
suspicion of organized child abuse, and would like to keep the aligations we
have so far private.  Why do you want our private messages put in public
view, where everyone would hear these unsubstantiated rumors?
Furthermore, you have nothing to hide, so why do you mind if we
investigate you?

:-)

Roger, Go for the Juggler, Bryner.

Thread