1994-07-19 - Re: JUST GO AWAY Sue D nym!

Header Data

From: snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Bob Snyder)
To: “pleiku!kelly@pleiku.com>
Message Hash: e9094bd43cfbe6fe34497f5c43248e405a67acd5ccab8b2ef2ca8a8e033eb1da
Message ID: <aa511f2f0602101e06c2@DialupEudora>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 00:20:35 PDT

Raw message

From: snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu (Bob Snyder)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 00:20:35 PDT
To: "pleiku!kelly@pleiku.com>
Subject: Re: JUST GO AWAY Sue D nym!

At 2:14 PM 7/18/94, kelly@netcom.com wrote:
> Hey detweiler... I am not as gentle as perry is... just go away...
>you DONT have any votes here... p.s. I WIll be notifying netcom management
>again of your activities...

When I joined the list, I received a note describing Detweiler, and asking
me not to react to said person.  This seems like good advice.

I have placed "Sue" in my mail filtering program.  I suggest that those who
feel that "Sue D. Nym" is Detweiler do the same, and ignore the person.

If it is Detweiler, he's having his desired effect.

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
snyderra@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu                       finger for RIPEM public key