1994-07-21 - Re: Detweiler

Header Data

From: nelson@crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)
To: wrevans@oceanus.mitre.org
Message Hash: f6eb173a63fd2368e1abc2bb18742155a223db5e16db11a094e1d88625a327b4
Message ID: <m0qR3em-000I7WC@crynwr.com>
Reply To: <9407211818.AA22564@oceanus.mitre.org>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-21 19:12:54 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 12:12:54 PDT

Raw message

From: nelson@crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 12:12:54 PDT
To: wrevans@oceanus.mitre.org
Subject: Re: Detweiler

   Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 14:18:59 EDT
   From: wrevans@oceanus.mitre.org (Ward R. Evans)

   >Replies have never, ever, not even once resulted in anything
   >constructive and usually create huge flamewars on the list.  Please,
   >please, don't feed the animals."

   lets talk issues and technology and raise the SNR.

Two ways to kill off a flamewar: rant and rage to the list about how
awful the flamewar is, or overwhelm the flamewar with good content.
Remember, Cypherpunks write code (which I guess means that I'm not a
Cypherpunk, but we can only each save our *own* corner of the world).

-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/crynwr/nelson.html
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | ask4 PGP key
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 (9201 FAX)  | What is thee doing about it?
Potsdam, NY 13676 | LPF member - ask me about the harm software patents do.

Thread