1994-08-01 - No SKE in Daytona and other goodies

Header Data

From: Eric_Weaver@avtc.sel.sony.com (Eric Weaver)
To: s009amf@discover.wright.edu
Message Hash: 09fef0f27e6073b08a44a1beeb06262b4bd695985858a0853e23f741a34bd833
Message ID: <9408011707.AA06544@sosfc.avtc.sel.sony.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9407300035.A12869-0100000@discover>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-01 17:07:30 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 10:07:30 PDT

Raw message

From: Eric_Weaver@avtc.sel.sony.com (Eric Weaver)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 10:07:30 PDT
To: s009amf@discover.wright.edu
Subject: No SKE in Daytona and other goodies

   Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 00:16:38 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Aron Freed <s009amf@discover.wright.edu>

   On Fri, 29 Jul 1994, Eric Weaver wrote:

   > The government should NOT be viewed similarly to an employer in its
   > relationship with citizens.  Employees are free to quit and make their
   > income some other way.

   Yeah and since when has this country been so easy to quit and find a new
   job with the same relative pay???? Do you think it's that easy??? Uh I
   don't think so.. duh huh... I can't even get a summer job working at a
   computer store and I'm very computer literate for my age.

Did I SAY that it would be easy?  But nobody will stop you from
quitting a JOB.  A government may well try to stop a citizen of its
country from leaving.  That's my point.

Thread