1994-08-24 - Re: Anonymous questionnaires

Header Data

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 106486374e31f2a4c0037a56400d35d6c757ed0a743b794b0c4cfc1b51fb6035
Message ID: <199408242201.PAA05838@netcom7.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 15:01:11 PDT

Raw message

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 15:01:11 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Anonymous questionnaires

You wrote to my question about anonymous questionnarires:

>        Correlation is easy; assign people consecutive numbers or
>somesuch.  If both participants are anonymous, no problem.  Could you
>bring by the questionnaire by hand, in exchange for cash?

No, they are too far away.

>If not, how
>about a money order and a PO box?

They would still need my name.

>        The audit part of this is the tough part.  Would the HHS care
>to agree to a broadcast means of verification?  Would participants 44,
>71 and 94 please come into the re-testing center to verify their
>participation?  There could be a zero knowledge proof of some type to
>demonstrate that you are really patient 94.

Can someone suggest a way to accomplish all this?

TIA,

-- Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>  PGP public key by finger

Thread