1994-08-21 - away from my mail

Header Data

From: prz@columbine.cgd.ucar.EDU (via the vacation program)
To: N/A
Message Hash: 4f8f580bd49978b9bdec59bd0c95c343294564a76b06c027df854ed5be26c220
Message ID: <9408212012.AA19229@columbine.cgd.ucar.EDU>
Raw Date: Sun, 21 Aug 94 13:55:21 PDT

Raw message

From: prz@columbine.cgd.ucar.EDU (via the vacation program)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 94 13:55:21 PDT
Subject: away from my mail

I will not be reading my mail for a while.  I am on travel until
Monday, 29 August 94.  This canned message was generated automatically
by the "vacation" program, but I'm not on vacation.

Your mail regarding "re: your previous email" will be read sometime after I return.

I have been traveling a lot lately, and my email backlog is now bigger
than it's ever been, so big that I cannot get through it all after a trip
before leaving on my next trip.  You should assume that your email to me
will take at least a week after I get back to read.  Maybe longer.  And
now I am replying to only the most urgent email, because of the volume
of email these days.  If you need to speak to me sooner, call me at
303 541-0140, and I will listen to your message as soon as I return.

Also, in case you are still using my old email address, please update your
records to use only my current email address, which is prz@acm.org.

In case you haven't heard, MIT has released PGP version 2.6,
available from an FTP site at MIT, for US noncommercial users only.
It is a nice version of PGP, with all the strength and integrity of
PGP 2.3a, with some bug fixes and improvements.  You may get it by
FTPing to net-dist.mit.edu and looking in directory pub/PGP.

-Philip Zimmermann

Thread