1994-08-25 - Digested Version no longer available

Header Data

From: “Robert A. Hayden” <hayden@krypton.mankato.msus.edu>
Message Hash: 841609a1ed62d54bc80b7e681966297b0091597bba2c4c83bc2e3298f7bb5c22
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9408251353.A19191-0100000@krypton.mankato.msus.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 11:31:07 PDT

Raw message

From: "Robert A. Hayden" <hayden@krypton.mankato.msus.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 11:31:07 PDT
Subject: Digested Version no longer available

It is with deep regret that I inform you all that the digested version of
the list is no longer available.

The machine that the digested version was running from was removed from
the network due to a power-ploy by faculty and administration in computer
services and the computer science department.

It is my hope that in about two weeks when school officially resumes, I
will be able to get the machine restored.  At that point, I will attempt
to recoordinate with Eric to get the digested list set back up.

I apologize.

____        Robert A. Hayden       <=> hayden@krypton.mankato.msus.edu
 \/  /  Finger for Geek Code Info  <=> I do not necessarily speak for the
   \/   Finger for PGP Public Key  <=> City of Mankato or anyone else

Thread