1994-08-01 - Re: Children and the Net

Header Data

From: Al Billings <mimir@io.com>
To: Mike Duvos <mpd@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 8cfdeb087352d3089ea1a9d6733160e1bb7c6bb23b541c125fb70b907ea1b63f
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9407311914.A4510-0100000@pentagon.io.com>
Reply To: <199407312030.NAA29526@netcom2.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-01 00:17:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 Jul 94 17:17:24 PDT

Raw message

From: Al Billings <mimir@io.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 94 17:17:24 PDT
To: Mike Duvos <mpd@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Children and the Net

On Sun, 31 Jul 1994, Mike Duvos wrote:

> Had it not been for the fact that having children covered with
> scars, welts, and bruises is not considered child abuse in the
> state of Texas, all the children would have been removed from the
> compound prior to the raid, and only the adults would have been
> toasted.

Puh-leeze! There has been little to no evidence of ANY abuse of the
Branch Davidian children. The only thing we know is that Koresh liked his
mates young but that doesn't mean the rest of hte children were abused
and, of course, Koresh's kink is quite normal in quite a few places. Are
you forgetting that the BDs were investigated for child abuse and cleared
earlier?

Thread