1994-08-02 - SpamlessPointer: Internet Shopkeeper

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8e1fd49616e9685629a3791e7eec08c9cb999f85357c4c598c06693221734d43
Message ID: <199408022156.RAA11984@zork.tiac.net>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 14:57:43 PDT

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 14:57:43 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SpamlessPointer: Internet Shopkeeper

In the interest of spam-less info citations, please check out the posting
in biz.comp.services for "Internet Shopkeeper", which allows people to set
up their own internet malls (mini-malls already???), not just buy a shop in
someone else's mall.

No mention about transaction security in their post, really.

I have a copy if anyone misses it.

When I get some time, I'll put on my dumpster diving outfit and see what I
can find out.  If you get there before I do, share all...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga  (rah@shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923

Thread