1994-08-02 - Re: The Terrorists are coming!

Header Data

From: jdd@aiki.demon.co.uk (Jim Dixon)
To: yusuf921@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu
Message Hash: 9759a00b41bcce1e134bf84d52bc490712d81b34d433d03c8e14ca1b80f4f3c7
Message ID: <3296@aiki.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 03:41:23 PDT

Raw message

From: jdd@aiki.demon.co.uk (Jim Dixon)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 03:41:23 PDT
To: yusuf921@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu
Subject: Re: The Terrorists are coming!

In message <Pine.3.87.9408012142.A21636-0100000@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu> CatAshleigh writes:

> > I don't recall the Jim's article mentioning "muslim" terrorists
> > specifically. Or are only "muslims" terrorist in your book? :-)
>
> The only other people who are called terroist are the IRA, and I don't see
> the FBI scrambling to protect Great Britian's consulet in DC when a
> car bomb goes off in London

Here in the UK we read about lots of terrorist groups, not just the IRA:
ETA in Spain, Kurds (blew up someone in London a few months ago), Iranis
(killed someone in Paris recently), Chchernians (spelling?? -- assasinated
someone in London a couple of months ago), the Mafia, North Koreas
(two separate events in the last few years, a hundred or so people killed
each time), the Animal Liberation Front (blew up a bomb here in Bristol,
injuring a baby), ... there are lots of them.

Maybe you should subscribe to a London newspaper.
--
Jim Dixon

Thread