1994-08-01 - Re: Lawsuits Against PKP

Header Data

From: sidney@taurus.apple.com (Sidney Markowitz)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9a17b8c0aedd7895c569cea9d7c83b2558d4c196cbd572996dba6f7502d56abf
Message ID: <9408011634.AA23517@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 09:35:00 PDT

Raw message

From: sidney@taurus.apple.com (Sidney Markowitz)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 09:35:00 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Lawsuits Against PKP

Hal <hfinney@shell.portal.com> writes:
>That makes my day.  The name Schlafly sounds familiar (I don't mean
>Phyllis).  Roger?  Does anyone know a crypto person with this name?

I haven't yet seen the details on the lawsuit, but I would guess that it is
Roger Schlafly, unless the name is more common than I think. He was at
Borland when I used to work there, and was into numerical methods kind of
stuff. I was told that he is Phyllis Schlafly's son, but he did not give
the impression being someone of her political or cultural orientation, not
that I ever heard him talk about political issues.

 -- sidney <sidney@apple.com>

Thread