1994-08-02 - Re: The Terrorists are coming!

Header Data

From: CatAshleigh <yusuf921@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu>
To: jyl@toss.Eng.Sun.COM
Message Hash: d0f832e5fa269fa51b3aed28afc092a9b779a7de9d1eeafe66b30e4a5fcd366f
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9408012142.A21636-0100000@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu>
Reply To: <9408020355.AA25053@burgess.Eng.Sun.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-02 04:24:42 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 21:24:42 PDT

Raw message

From: CatAshleigh <yusuf921@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 21:24:42 PDT
To: jyl@toss.Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: Re: The Terrorists are coming!

On Mon, 1 Aug 1994, Jacob Levy wrote:

> Hi Yusuf
>
> I don't recall the Jim's article mentioning "muslim" terrorists
> specifically. Or are only "muslims" terrorist in your book? :-)

The only other people who are called terroist are the IRA, and I don't see
the FBI scrambling to protect Great Britian's consulet in DC when a
car bomb goes off in London

I'd rather respond to anything further on this thread by e-mail
rather then spam the Cypher mailing list.

-
Finger yusuf921@raven.csrv.uidaho.edu for PGP public key 2.6ui
Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it holds the universe together ...
		-- Carl Zwanzig

Thread